Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I wonder why I'm always going to the left and not the right

I've been wondering lately why I cant ever get over my awkwardness with men I'm attracted to. Why can I talk to girls, gays, and men I'm not interested in so easily but thee other guys I cant seem to stop my mind from running all the what if scenarios.
This is how things usually go:
1. I meet a guy and I totally get that crazy butterfly feeling in my stomach and sometimes my knees even give out.LOL!
2. The guy feels that same gravitation feeling like I do and tries to talk to me, but I blow him off and make him think that I'm either an uppity Bit#$ or a super freak.
3. I constantly talk about wanting to talk to the guy with my friends but then it never goes anywhere. All talk and no action.
4. Then I finally convince myself that all my feelings for him have died and I can now be his friend. I tell him that I have always wanted to talk to him but never did and I'm glad that we're friends now.
5. Then he tells me that he's always liked me too, but then I cant get that feeling back and he becomes nothing but a friend to me or just someone that I kinda know.

But now I'm in this situation where I'm on step 3 and I really really don't want step four to happen. I mean out of all the guys I've met I can remember the day I met him most clearly and it has to be for some reason right and he's the only one that has told me that he likes me most when my hair is natural and it just pulls on my heart strings. Man this really sucks! It doesn't help that he has a girlfriend either! What am I to do?

2 comments:

Colorful Dreams - Art By Kai said...

Maybe you just gotta smooch the guy and then maybe your feelings for him can come back, but I don't know if it would work. But you never know until you try. Just say you want to try something, this way if it doesn't work. He knows you just wanted to see if it would work.
I hope that makes sense @_@

PinkPopPrincess said...

It makes sense to me. I know I dont have the guts to kiss him but I think I could give him a hug. I know it seems really simple but kissing is not one of my talents so I'll keep it simple. Thanks for the advice sorry it took so long to reply.